Welcome to our collection of exclusive watch brands housed at Baker Brothers. We are official stockists of Switzerland’s top watch houses.
Only watches purchased from authorised dealers carry the manufacturer’s warranty and can therefore be guaranteed as genuine. You are at risk if you buy from unauthorised sources.
Be aware that fake, stolen or damaged watches are sold on internet sites that are not Authorised dealers.
- When buying a brand new watch from Baker Brothers you can be guaranteed it is a brand new piece direct from the manufacturer and never a grey import.
- Each watch comes in its official manufacturer’s box accompanied by its two year international manufacturer’s warranty.
- Every new watch purchased will be accompanied by its correctly filled in paperwork
- Here at Baker Brothers you have the confidence of knowing you are dealing with the official stockist for the luxury brands you see on the website.
- In the case of you not being 100% satisfied you are free to return any item within 28 days from the date of purchase in its original and unworn condition for an exchange
- We have experience spanning over 50 years and pride ourselves on having the highest standards of customer service.
- Watches purchased through unauthorised web-based retailers will be second hand
- Many unauthorised web-based retailers do not actually hold stock of the watches they advertise and may have to source the watch after you have requested it.
- Manufacturers will not uphold warranties for watches supplied by unauthorised web-based retailers.
- If looking to sell a watch, the lack of a warranty will severely impact its saleability
- Many watches bought via the internet are imported which can lead to potential VAT implications to you as the buyer. Each watch company ensures their watches are serialised and numbered for identification purposes whether lost or stolen. You as a customer would be held liable for any unpaid duty which can be backdated by as much as 7 years.
- When going through an unauthorised retailer, goods could be sourced though illegal means. Customs and Excise regularly trace stolen watches.
- Watches purchased through unauthorised retailers may have used inferior parts or may be entirely counterfeit.